Sunday, May 5, 2019

"SLEEP WALKING"


"SLEEP WALKING"

an Art Video by Joshua Campbell

Presented by the University of Tampa, F In association with FMX211& Professor Roundtree Spring 2019

Have you ever felt like you were "Sleep Walking", but you were awake? I often felt that way when I was traveling. The constant time changes, sleep schedules, jet lag... It can really distort your reality. My composition incorporates videos that I took with my iPhone while I was traveling and juxtaposes them with a few of the creative projects that I worked on this semester. If you find yourself lost while watching this video, you are in the right place... That's how I want you to feel.

I used Adobe Photoshop, Premier, After Effects, and ProTools to complete this project. I also used several third party plugins in addition to a couple of analog synthesizers for the sound design. Some of the footage was shot while I was traveling in American Samoa, Tonga, and Saipan between 2015 and 2016.

1 comment: